Saturday, January 14, 2012

One week down...11 weeks to go :-)

This has been an "active" week.  I have been to the gym every day this week.  My cardio has been varied each day such as: elliptical, treadmill, cycling, and stair climber on alternating days.  3 days of strength training (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) has made me very sore but I am making progress.  Today I even tried yoga for the first time in a few years.

Dietary changes.  It has been an interesting challenge trying to eat only whole foods and nothing processed this week.  I definitely have been spending more time thinking about meal preparation.  The protein powder has been helping to increase my protein intake.  I love fruits and veggies but tend to be low on protein consumption.   I have also been trying to increase my water intake to at least 80 ounces per day.  I have been using the loseit.com website to journal all of my food, water & exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment