Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Decision made

Sunday I had been frustrated by my knee pain while running but expected it to feel better with rest.  Unfortunately it became worse and worse as the evening progressed.  By morning I was hardly able to walk.  My husband bought a knee brace for me which helped, but today is Wednesday and I am still dealing with pain.  I have to admit that I debated on whether now is the right time to do the Challenge.  Decision made...yes!  I have an appointment next week with an orthopedic doctor to see what we can do.  Now I need to focus on what changes I can make to still be effective with a bum knee.  Tonight I will try swimming.  My goals are too important to keep waiting.  No more excuses!  :-)

I am looking forward to the introductory meeting tonight.  This will be my first Gold's Gym Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment