Friday, January 6, 2012

Measurements & Reality Check

This morning I went through the difficult process of facing a camera, measuring tape, the scale and the fat tester.  Grr...  I have a little further to go with my goals than anticipated but I'm willing and ready.  

Weight: 162 lbs
Fat : 32.3%
waist: 35 inches
thighs: 28 inches
hips: 42 inches
Monday I will start working with my trainer, Maxine again.  I have started to track my food and will be figuring out a nutritional plan with Maxine.

Breakfast:  Kirkland meal replacement drink, Tillamook cheese
Lunch: 12 inch Subway turkey sandwich
Snack: Baby carrots
Dinner: Taco salad
Water consumed: 64 ounces

Exercise: 45 min. walking, 20 min. stretching & 60 sit-ups
I am dealing with a cold, so my workout was rather light today.

No comments:

Post a Comment