Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here's my game plan for winning the Challenge

For me, this isn't a challenge to lose weight, but to redesign my body.  I have already lost 12 lbs but I really need to lose fat by increasing my metabolism through cardio and nutrition along with increasing my muscle mass through weight training. 

My initial weekly game plan: 1 hour w/ my personal trainer each week, jogging 4 days per week (increasing distance & time based on a 35 week plan), BodyPump & CXWORX classes, and follow a strict diet designed by my trainer.  I have a wonderful workout partner and she and I will keep each other motivated during this challenge.  I am surrounding myself with supportive family members and friends.  Most important: I am ready to commit to the hard work!  Having sessions with my trainer will help to keep my body from hitting as many plateaus by constantly changing the exercises.   I call this my initial game plan because I will work closely with my trainer to tweek it as necessary to accomplish my goals.

Current weight: 159.4 lbs  Current fat weight (31% of total): 49.41 lbs 
Goal weight: 148 lbs   Goal fat weight (20%): 29.6 lbs
Final goal: Redistribute my weight by losing 19.81 lbs of fat but gaining 8.01 lbs of muscle resulting in a total weight loss of 11.4 lbs.  I am looking forward to well defined arms, leaner thighs and finding my waist again.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment